The mission of the Madison Park Technical Vocational High School (MPTVHS) is to provide our students with rigorous academic and career vocational technical educational programs, as well as the character necessary to further pursue and succeed in post-secondary and career opportunities in order to become productive citizens.
The Cardinal Way: The 4C’s of Success
- Critical Thinking: The objective analysis and evaluation of an issue to form a judgement.
- Communication: The imparting or exchanging of information and news.
- Collaboration: The action of working with someone to produce or create something.
- Commitment: The state or quality of being dedicated to a cause or action.
- All students can achieve success
- Teaching, Learning, and Assessments are connected to the real world
- Learning requires hard work and discipline
- Learning is most effective when meaningful connections are made
- Think Critically
- Respect yourself and the community
- Value Learning