Welcome to Madison Park Technical Vocational High School!
The mission of the Madison Park Technical Vocational High School is to provide our students with rigorous academic and technical educational programs and the character necessary to further pursue and succeed in postsecondary and career opportunities in order to become productive citizens.
- Offers a comprehensive academic program, training in eighteen technical vocational programs, and is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Actively engaged in the Boston Public Schools’ High School Renewal effort
- Has three clusters which are further divided into Small Learning Communities to support teaching and learning
- Guides college bound students through the application process, with SAT preparation classes and mentoring, in partnership with Project Reach, Upward Bound, Bottom Line, Harvard University and U-Aspire
Supports cohorts of students with MCAS prep through the Blue Scholars program in collaboration with the Boston Private Industry Council
- Offers early college awareness through collaboration through Massachusetts Tech Prep
- Competes with other high schools in SkillsUSA, a national technical, skills and service careers student leadership organization
Provides clinical, co-operative and internship opportunities to ensure students have industry specific skills to compete in today’s economy
- Guides industry-bound students through the job application process
Offers fourteen team sports programs and many extracurricular opportunities